Upstream Oil Production
Redi Anvil has designed hundreds of projects for Upstream Oil Production clients – from grassroots facilities to drill sites and pipelines.
Together with Anvil, we have been working on the Alaska North Slope since 1984 and in the Bakken play in North Dakota since 2010, so we understand the additional and often unique safety and weather concerns in executing upstream production projects in isolated locations.
Our team of experts has extensive experience helping clients resolve the issues around oil production installations, transportation, and delivery systems. Our project experience includes:
- Gas Conditioning
- Gathering and Separating Facilities
- Modularization & Standardization
- Well Pad Facilities
- Well Production Facilities
Modular Design Services
We are experts in developing modular multi-well pad and central production facility configurations that enable owners to effectively operate throughout all phases of field development. Our experience includes:
- UOP CCR fabrication, transportation, and erection modules
- Piperack modules
- Crude and Sulfolane units for North Pole refinery as truckable modules
- Alaska North Slope processing facilities, including Kenai and Kuparuk
The following featured projects are samples of our Upstream project experience.