Our corporate Quality Policy is to do the right things right to consistently fulfill commitments to our clients and ourselves.
Our Quality Goal is to deliver purposeful, consistent, repeatable, and trackable services, regardless of office location. We focus on meeting client requirements and ensuring mechanical integrity and system functionality by creating products that are designed to client and appropriate engineering practices.
Key Quality Elements
- Develop a Project Plan for every project to identify Scope, Schedule, and Budget
- Work to the approved Project Plan
- Monitor and track our performance against the Project Plan
- Identify and address changes to the Project Plan
- Check our Work
- Control document versions
- Learn from our experience and continually improve
We have established the following internal best practices and performance indicators:
- Meet Engineering Budgets
- Deliver Products on Time
- Provide Accurate TIC Estimates
- Monitor Employee Turnover to ensure we retain satisfied/quality staff
- Develop our staff