Redi Anvil’s Project Management Group understands that successful projects are the result of a common understanding of project objectives and priorities, comprehensive planning, effective execution, and continuous communication with all stakeholders. Our organizational structure and systems allow flexibility in our approach to managing individual projects based on client/project needs.
We leverage the following attributes to drive successful projects:
- Strong team of Project Managers, Project Leaders, Project Coordinators, Cost Engineers, and Schedulers with the relevant experience and training needed to effectively lead and control projects of varying size and complexity.
- Common IT infrastructure and collaboration software to facilitate work sharing across all offices to maximize personnel efficiency.
- Suite of proven Integrated Project Controls Systems (IPCS) applications to support project monitoring, control, and reporting.
- Variety of engineering delivery models from single-stage to multiple-stage gates with Front End Loading (FEL1, 2, 3) and Detailed Design.
- Established Safety Culture and Processes that target zero safety related incidents in the office and in the field.
Our Project Managers and Project Leaders focus on the following key activities on all projects:
- Promote safety in design and safe practices in the field
- Secure team alignment on cost, schedule, and operability objectives
- Identify the appropriate deliverables and packaging to facilitate efficient field construction
- Ensure consistent and timely communications with all stakeholders
- Engage the appropriate resources at the right times to facilitate efficient design
- Continually monitor cost and schedule performance and proactively address adverse trends to mitigate project impacts
- Manage changes to scope, schedule, and budget and obtain client approval prior to proceeding with the proposed changes
- Issue all engineering deliverables on time and on budget
- Provide technical support during construction; provide timely responses to field Requests for Information (RFIs)